Paul wants in on the action.
A tunnel was a better idea
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I really wish to get so spend some quality time with extended family.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We have muffins after opening our stockings.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
An embroidery machine! I have my fingers and toes crossed.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Quality time. We also have a collection of books that we read all related to Christmas.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Mario Brothers on the Super Nintendo
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Egg Junk for breakfast and special ornaments every year.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
To our parents house. We are stationed in SC and all of our family is in MO and AR.
1. XBOX 360 with Kinect
2. Any of the Hasbro Game nights for the Wii
3. Seaseme Street: Elmos A to Zoo Adventure for the DS.
You have 5 chances to win one of your own!
Check out each of the five reviews below to find out how great touch screen access to info, entertainment and social networks can be, and to enter each blogger's sweepstakes of a HP TouchSmart600 PC!
See how the HP TouchSmart 600 has brought Stephanie, from A Year of Slow Cooking, and her family together. “I’m excited that my husband and the girls are so excited, spending so much time playing together, and fooling around with all of the programs.”
Jen, from My Charming Kids, just hasn't been able to keep her hands off it—after all, it is a TouchSmart! “I have died and gone to computer heaven, my friends…there is a program that helps me access Twitter, photo storage and organization solutions that make an obsessive organizational freak like me salivate.”
To read more about this amazing product head on over to BlogHer and read all about it!